- Shipping Info
We ship globally!
- Return Policy
We will offer a refund/ exchange on most purchased items. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, return it for a refund and/or exchange.
How to return a product
You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable.
Contact us by following the appropriate links under the ‘contact artist’ section on the bottom right of the home page and you will be advised on what to do.
Products are considered faulty if they:
• Do not appear as advertised (e.g. warped image, decolouration)
• Cannot be used for their intended purpose
• Do not last the amount of time reasonably expected (not including general wear and tear)
If you have received a product you consider faulty that does not fall into the listed categories, please contact us.
Incorrect Product delivered
We apologise for the inconvenience, we will resend the correct item to you as soon as we can. Contact us by following the appropriate links under the ‘contact artist’ section on the bottom right of the home page and you will be advised on what to do.
Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase or an item of clothing does not fit,we will offer you an exchange and/or refund provided that:
• You contact us within 14 days of items arrival;
• The item is in resalable condition including that:
• It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
• It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
• Any sew-in labels are still attached; and
• CDs and DVDs must be unscratched, and in their original packaging.
If these requirements are not satisfied we reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
If you wish to make an exchange and/or refund for any reason not listed here, please contact us.